SILUG: Free books, magazines, and DVDs

In case you aren't following SILUG on Facebook
(https://www.facebook.com/SouthernIllinoisLinuxUsersGroup/), I've been
posting photos of stacks of older Linux-related books and DVDs that I'm
giving away.  I will be posting more, including another stack of books
and some magazines.

Like I said in the first post (http://bit.ly/2vsZAJA), these are all
first-come, first-serve, no reservations.  Just stop by the Computer
Room and grab anything you want.  If anything is left in a couple of
weeks, I'll find a local library or school to take them.

(618)624-4440             | See web site for meeting details.