SILUG: Second monthly Metro East meeting - Saturday, 4/15/2017

The second monthly Metro East SILUG meeting for this month is Saturday,
April 15, 2017 at 4PM.  As usual, the meeting is at the Computer Room
location at 3720 Green Mount Crossing Drive in Shiloh.

Since Saturday is Tax Day, maybe we can discuss avoiding the Microsoft
tax.  :-)  If anyone is interested, I can talk about the work I've been
doing on building an Active Directory domain controller on Samba and
integrating Linux systems with Active Directory.

See you on Saturday!

(618)624-4440             | See web site for meeting details.