[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
SILUG: Second monthly Metro East meeting - Saturday, 12/17/2016
- To: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Subject: SILUG: Second monthly Metro East meeting - Saturday, 12/17/2016
- From: Steven Pritchard <email@example.com>
- Date: Wed, 14 Dec 2016 14:34:38 -0600
- Mail-Followup-To: Steven Pritchard <firstname.lastname@example.org>,email@example.com
- Organization: Southern Illinois Linux Users Group
- Sender: firstname.lastname@example.org
- User-Agent: Mutt/1.7.1 (2016-10-04)
The second monthly Metro East SILUG meeting for this month is Saturday,
December 17, 2016 at 4PM. As usual, the meeting is at the Computer Room
location at 3720 Green Mount Crossing Drive in Shiloh.
I feel like I've been talking about Puppet forever, but I know it is
still a chore to get Puppet installed and configured to the point that
it is useful. Well, we're working on an answer to that, and I'd like to
show you all how easy it is to get started and what you can accomplish
with minimal effort. (You can see the work in progress at
Also, don't forget about the annual bowling event on Monday!
http://bit.ly/2gIccas for all the details.
See you there. :-)
email@example.com | Southern Illinois Linux Users Group
(618)624-4440 | See web site for meeting details.
Steven Pritchard | http://www.silug.org/
To unsubscribe, send email to firstname.lastname@example.org with
"unsubscribe silug-announce" in the body.