[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
SILUG: Wednesday, 9/7/2016 Metro East meeting
- To: email@example.com
- Subject: SILUG: Wednesday, 9/7/2016 Metro East meeting
- From: Steven Pritchard <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Date: Tue, 6 Sep 2016 17:01:21 -0500
- Mail-Followup-To: Steven Pritchard <email@example.com>,firstname.lastname@example.org
- Organization: Southern Illinois Linux Users Group
- Sender: email@example.com
- User-Agent: Mutt/1.6.2 (2016-07-01)
The next St. Louis Metro East meeting of the Southern Illinois Linux
Users Group is scheduled for tomorrow, Wednesday, September 7, 2016 at
the Computer Room at 3720 Green Mount Crossing Drive in Shiloh. The
meeting will start at 6:30PM.
I'm thinking about spending the next couple of meetings going over Linux
firewall design. First, I'd like to talk a bit about creating a
highly-available firewall cluster using conntrackd, keepalived, and a
few other bits.
At the next Saturday meeting, I think I'll talk a bit about iptables
rule design, so you have that to look forward to. ;-)
See you tomorrow. :-)
firstname.lastname@example.org | Southern Illinois Linux Users Group
(618)624-4440 | See web site for meeting details.
Steven Pritchard | http://www.silug.org/
To unsubscribe, send email to email@example.com with
"unsubscribe silug-announce" in the body.