[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
SILUG: Wednesday, 8/3/2016 Metro East meeting
- To: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Subject: SILUG: Wednesday, 8/3/2016 Metro East meeting
- From: Steven Pritchard <email@example.com>
- Date: Tue, 2 Aug 2016 14:57:01 -0500
- Mail-Followup-To: Steven Pritchard <firstname.lastname@example.org>,email@example.com
- Organization: Southern Illinois Linux Users Group
- Sender: firstname.lastname@example.org
- User-Agent: Mutt/1.6.1 (2016-04-27)
The next St. Louis Metro East meeting of the Southern Illinois Linux
Users Group is scheduled for tomorrow, Wednesday, August 3, 2016 at the
Computer Room at 3720 Green Mount Crossing Drive in Shiloh. The meeting
will start at 6:30PM.
Lately at work we've been evaluating the open-source bits that
constitute Red Hat Satellite 6 (Foreman, Puppet, Pulp, etc.). It turns
out that it's pretty easy to set up, and it buys you quite a bit of
functionality. For tomorrow's meeting, let's go through how to set it
up and how to use it.
See you there. :-)
email@example.com | Southern Illinois Linux Users Group
(618)624-4440 | See web site for meeting details.
Steven Pritchard | http://www.silug.org/
To unsubscribe, send email to firstname.lastname@example.org with
"unsubscribe silug-announce" in the body.