[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
SILUG: Second monthly Metro East meeting - Saturday, 5/21/2016
- To: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Subject: SILUG: Second monthly Metro East meeting - Saturday, 5/21/2016
- From: Steven Pritchard <email@example.com>
- Date: Fri, 20 May 2016 19:08:59 -0500
- Mail-Followup-To: Steven Pritchard <firstname.lastname@example.org>,email@example.com
- Organization: Southern Illinois Linux Users Group
- Sender: firstname.lastname@example.org
- User-Agent: Mutt/1.5.24 (2015-08-30)
The second monthly Metro East SILUG meeting for this month is tomorrow,
Saturday, May 21, 2016 at 4PM. As usual, the meeting is at the Computer
Room location at 3720 Green Mount Crossing Drive in Shiloh.
Andrew had a great idea for a project for this meeting. To quote:
> We currently have a Docker container for ZoneMinder:
> However, it runs on Ubuntu and builds from source.
> What might make a good project for us is if we developed a Docker
> container which used zmrepo to build and install a zoneminder rpm from
> the master zoneminder branch on github.
See you tomorrow. :-)
email@example.com | Southern Illinois Linux Users Group
(618)624-4440 | See web site for meeting details.
Steven Pritchard | http://www.silug.org/
To unsubscribe, send email to firstname.lastname@example.org with
"unsubscribe silug-announce" in the body.