SILUG: Wednesday, 4/1/2015 Metro East meeting

The next St. Louis Metro East meeting of the Southern Illinois Linux
Users Group is scheduled for Wednesday, April 1, 2015 at the Computer
Room at 3720 Green Mount Crossing Drive in Shiloh.  The meeting will
start at 6:30PM.

We've spent a lot of time on ZFS in the past, so for this meeting I'd
like to spend some time on btrfs, a somewhat similar filesystem that is
actually included in your favorite distribution.

*** Let me know if you'll be attending, and I'll arrange for there to be
pizza provided. ***

See you on Wednesday.  :-)

(618)624-4440             | See web site for meeting details.