SILUG: St. Louis User and Tech Group Bowling Holiday Extravaganza 2013!

----- Forwarded message from Matt Follett <matt.follett@gmail.com> -----

Date: Wed, 4 Dec 2013 18:40:36 -0600
From: Matt Follett <matt.follett@gmail.com>
To: "St. Louis Perl Mongers" <stl-pm@googlegroups.com>,
	"lambda-lounge@googlegroups.com" <lambda-lounge@googlegroups.com>,
	stl-tgo@googlegroups.com, vim-geeks@googlegroups.com,
	angular-lunch@googlegroups.com, stlruby@googlegroups.com
Subject: [vim-geeks] St. Louis User and Tech Group Bowling Holiday Extravaganza
	2013!

It's that time of year again, when lots of St. Louis tech folks get
together to demonstrate their bowling prowess, or the lack thereof!

We have enough lanes reserved for 30 people to bowl simultaneously, or even
more if people switch out. Of course, you're also welcome to eat, drink,
and socialize without doing the bowling thing.

Thanks to Keith Crockett, Mike Seeling and Joe "Zonker" Brockmeier at
RedHat, *bowling and food are completely free*!

Thanks also to Steven Pritchard and Bill Odom of Vim
Geeks<http://vimgeeks.org> and
Aditya Siram of the brand-new St. Louis Emacs User
Group<http://www.meetup.com/St-Louis-Emacs-User-Group> for
doing the work to make this happen.

*If you think you will be attending please sign up
<https://www.eventbrite.com/e/st-louis-user-and-tech-group-bowling-holiday-extravaganza-2013-tickets-9653284233>.*Since
the event is free it is not completely necessary to do so, but it
will help us accurately predict how much food and such we'll need.

Please forward this to other lists and people who might be interested.

Thanks,
Matt Follett