SILUG: Second monthly Metro East meeting - Saturday, 8/17/2013

The second monthly Metro East SILUG meeting for this month is tomorrow,
Saturday, August 17, 2013 at 4PM.  As usual, the meeting is at the
Computer Room location at 3720 Green Mount Crossing Drive in Shiloh.

We're going to have a fun special guest at tomorrow's meeting.  A young
man named Zachary recently won awards with a presentation comparing
Windows and Linux, and I've asked him to show it to all of you.

In addition, I want to continue the Vim fun from the last meeting by
walking everyone through some of my class materials that I've been
working on.

As usual, we'll also talk about news, answer questions, and generally be
distracted by whatever else comes up.  I'm sure it will be fun.

See you there.  :-)

(618)624-4440             | See web site for meeting details.