[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
SILUG: Second monthly Metro East meeting - Saturday, 5/18/2013
- To: email@example.com
- Subject: SILUG: Second monthly Metro East meeting - Saturday, 5/18/2013
- From: Steven Pritchard <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Date: Wed, 15 May 2013 23:21:34 -0500
- Mail-Followup-To: Steven Pritchard <email@example.com>,firstname.lastname@example.org
- Organization: Southern Illinois Linux Users Group
- Sender: email@example.com
- User-Agent: Mutt/1.5.21 (2010-09-15)
The second monthly Metro East SILUG meeting for this month is Saturday,
May 18, 2013 at 4PM. As usual, the meeting will be at the Computer Room
location at 3720 Green Mount Crossing Drive in Shiloh.
At our last meeting, we talked a bit about setting up ZFS on Linux.
I've spent the last month educating myself on the subject, so I'd like
to share some of what I've learned (and maybe go through the processes
of setting up ZFS again so Doc can make notes this time ;-). Also, I'd
like to spend some time comparing ZFS and Btrfs.
See you on Saturday. :-)
firstname.lastname@example.org | Southern Illinois Linux Users Group
(618)624-4440 | See web site for meeting details.
Steven Pritchard | http://www.silug.org/
To unsubscribe, send email to email@example.com with
"unsubscribe silug-announce" in the body.