[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
SILUG: Second monthly Metro East meeting - Saturday, 8/18/2012
- To: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Subject: SILUG: Second monthly Metro East meeting - Saturday, 8/18/2012
- From: Steven Pritchard <email@example.com>
- Date: Sat, 18 Aug 2012 14:16:56 -0500
- Mail-Followup-To: Steven Pritchard <firstname.lastname@example.org>,email@example.com
- Organization: Southern Illinois Linux Users Group
- Sender: firstname.lastname@example.org
- User-Agent: Mutt/1.5.21 (2010-09-15)
The second monthly Metro East SILUG meeting for this month is *today*,
Saturday, August 18, 2012 at 4PM. As usual, the meeting will be at the
Computer Room location at 3720 Green Mount Crossing Drive in Shiloh.
I'm thinking today might be a good day to try out the Zimbra Open Source
Edition. What do you all think?
Sorry for the late notice (again). Thanks to Doc for reminding me what
day it was.
See you soon. :-)
email@example.com | Southern Illinois Linux Users Group
(618)624-4440 | See web site for meeting details.
Steven Pritchard | http://www.silug.org/
To unsubscribe, send email to firstname.lastname@example.org with
"unsubscribe silug-announce" in the body.