[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
SILUG: Second monthly Metro East meeting - Saturday, 1/21/2012
- To: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Subject: SILUG: Second monthly Metro East meeting - Saturday, 1/21/2012
- From: Steven Pritchard <email@example.com>
- Date: Sat, 21 Jan 2012 12:07:37 -0600
- Mail-Followup-To: Steven Pritchard <firstname.lastname@example.org>,email@example.com
- Organization: Southern Illinois Linux Users Group
- Sender: firstname.lastname@example.org
- User-Agent: Mutt/1.5.21 (2010-09-15)
The second monthly Metro East SILUG meeting for this month is *today*,
Saturday, January 21, 2012 at 4PM. As usual, the meeting will be at the
Computer Room location at 3720 Green Mount Crossing Drive in Shiloh.
It has been a while since we've looked at any accounting packages. Kara
has been using GnuCash for a couple of years now... We might be able to
talk her into doing a demonstration. Plus I'm working on some options
for a more complete multi-user system that supports invoicing,
inventory, and all that, so I can show you what I've found.
And, if that doesn't sound interesting, I'm sure we can come up with
other stuff. ;-)
See you in a bit...
email@example.com | Southern Illinois Linux Users Group
(618)624-4440 | See web site for meeting details.
Steven Pritchard | http://www.silug.org/
To unsubscribe, send email to firstname.lastname@example.org with
"unsubscribe silug-announce" in the body.