Date: Tue, 02 Aug 2011 20:19:30 -0400
From: Kevin O'Brien <zwilnik@zwilnik.com>
Subject: Ohio LinuxFest Registration is Open for Business!

The premier Linux event in the Mid-West USA will run Sept. 9 through
Sept. 11 in Columbus, Ohio, and registration
<http://http://www.ohiolinux.org/catalog/1> is now open to all.
Keynoters include Cathy Malmrose, Bradley Kuhn, and Jon 'maddog' Hall.
There is an extensive Medical track focusing on the use of Open Source
in various aspects of medicine, training from the Ohio LinuxFest
Institute, and a great slate of presentations. Register now and
reserve your place.

As always, we have a "Enthusiast" category for those short on funds.
If you pre-register at the Web site, you can join us free of charge.
Walk-ins will be charged a small fee.

--
Kevin B. O'Brien         TANSTAAFL
zwilnik@zwilnik.com      Linux User #333216