SILUG: Wednesday, 1/5/2011 Metro East meeting

The next St. Louis Metro East meeting of the Southern Illinois Linux
Users Group is scheduled for tomorrow, Wednesday, January 5, 2011 at the
Computer Room at 3720 Green Mount Crossing Drive in Shiloh.  As usual,
the meeting is at 7 PM.

Doc has requested a KVM/virt-manager walk-through for all of you VMware
and VirtualBox refugees, so I think we'll start tomorrow's meeting off
with that.  From there, maybe we'll talk about Zoneminder a bit, and
maybe we'll wander into some performance optimizations...

See you tomorrow.  :-)

(618)624-4440             | See web site for meeting details.