[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
SILUG: Second monthly Metro East meeting - Saturday, 5/15/2010
- To: email@example.com
- Subject: SILUG: Second monthly Metro East meeting - Saturday, 5/15/2010
- From: Steven Pritchard <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Date: Fri, 14 May 2010 10:20:01 -0500
- Mail-Followup-To: Steven Pritchard <email@example.com>,firstname.lastname@example.org
- Organization: Southern Illinois Linux Users Group
- Sender: email@example.com
- User-Agent: Mutt/1.5.20 (2009-08-17)
The second monthly Metro East SILUG meeting for this month is tomorrow,
Saturday, May 15, 2010 at 4PM. As usual, the meeting will be at the
Computer Room location at 3720 Green Mount Crossing Drive in Shiloh.
I've been working on lots of sysadmin-type stuff (FreeIPA, monitoring
drives with smartd, setting up and monitoring software RAID, etc.) this
week, so we could talk about some of that. We could also talk about the
various new versions of distributions recently released or about to be
released. I need to get a Zimbra install going, so that's also a strong
possibility. It depends on what you all are interested in...
See you tomorrow. :-)
firstname.lastname@example.org | Southern Illinois Linux Users Group
(618)624-4440 | See web site for meeting details.
Steven Pritchard | http://www.silug.org/
To unsubscribe, send email to email@example.com with
"unsubscribe silug-announce" in the body.