[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
SILUG: Second monthly Metro East meeting - Saturday, 11/21/2009
- To: email@example.com
- Subject: SILUG: Second monthly Metro East meeting - Saturday, 11/21/2009
- From: Steven Pritchard <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Date: Sat, 21 Nov 2009 13:37:32 -0600
- Mail-Followup-To: Steven Pritchard <email@example.com>,firstname.lastname@example.org
- Organization: Southern Illinois Linux Users Group
- Sender: email@example.com
- User-Agent: Mutt/1.5.19 (2009-01-05)
I'm *very* sorry for the late announcement. I've been aware of the
meeting this week, but somehow I completely forgot to remind everyone...
The SILUG meeting is *today* (Saturday, November 21, 2009) at 4PM. As
usual, the meeting will be at the Computer Room location at 3720 Green
Mount Crossing Drive in Shiloh.
I have a presentation system I need to set up, so I'd like to do that as
a project today. While we're at it, we can discuss Fedora 12, video
drivers, VDPAU, and other stuff...
See you in a couple hours! :-}
firstname.lastname@example.org | Southern Illinois Linux Users Group
(618)624-4440 | See web site for meeting details.
Steven Pritchard | http://www.silug.org/
To unsubscribe, send email to email@example.com with
"unsubscribe silug-announce" in the body.