SILUG: Second monthly Metro East meeting - Saturday, 10/17/2009

The second monthly Metro East SILUG meeting for this month is Saturday,
October 17, 2009 at 4PM.  As usual, the meeting will be at the Computer
Room location at 3720 Green Mount Crossing Drive in Shiloh.

I'm working on some ideas for Saturday's meeting, but I'd love some
suggestions...

See you on Saturday.  :-)

(618)624-4440             | See web site for meeting details.