[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
SILUG: Second monthly Metro East meeting - Saturday, 12/20/2008
- To: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Subject: SILUG: Second monthly Metro East meeting - Saturday, 12/20/2008
- From: Steven Pritchard <email@example.com>
- Date: Fri, 19 Dec 2008 12:41:19 -0600
- Mail-Followup-To: Steven Pritchard <firstname.lastname@example.org>,email@example.com
- Organization: Southern Illinois Linux Users Group
- Sender: firstname.lastname@example.org
- User-Agent: Mutt/1.5.18 (2008-05-17)
The second monthly Metro East SILUG meeting for this month will be
tomorrow, Saturday, December 20, 2008 at 4PM. As usual, the meeting
will be at the Computer Room location at 3720 Green Mount Crossing
Drive in Shiloh.
I have a list of things I'd like to talk about, depending on what
everyone is interested in. (My ideas include a look at OpenSolaris, how
to deal with PulseAudio, and how Google is taking over my life. :-)
See you tomorrow.
email@example.com | Southern Illinois Linux Users Group
(618)624-4440 | See web site for meeting details.
Steven Pritchard | http://www.silug.org/
To unsubscribe, send email to firstname.lastname@example.org with
"unsubscribe silug-announce" in the body.