[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
SILUG: Wednesday, 10/1/2008 Metro East meeting
- To: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Subject: SILUG: Wednesday, 10/1/2008 Metro East meeting
- From: Steven Pritchard <email@example.com>
- Date: Wed, 1 Oct 2008 08:18:11 -0500
- Mail-Followup-To: Steven Pritchard <firstname.lastname@example.org>,email@example.com
- Organization: Southern Illinois Linux Users Group
- Sender: firstname.lastname@example.org
- User-Agent: Mutt/1.5.18 (2008-05-17)
The next St. Louis Metro East meeting of the Southern Illinois Linux
Users Group is scheduled for *tonight*, Wednesday, October 1, 2008 at
the Computer Room at 3720 Green Mount Crossing Drive in Shiloh. As
usual, the meeting is at 7 PM.
I'm planning on talking about using kickstart, both for doing unattended
installs and for making live CDs. And yes, I've seen the mail on
silug-discuss. If we have time to get to more topics, we will... :-)
email@example.com | Southern Illinois Linux Users Group
(618)624-4440 | See web site for meeting details.
Steven Pritchard | http://www.silug.org/
To unsubscribe, send email to firstname.lastname@example.org with
"unsubscribe silug-announce" in the body.