[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
SILUG: Second monthly Metro East meeting - Saturday, 5/17/2008
- To: email@example.com
- Subject: SILUG: Second monthly Metro East meeting - Saturday, 5/17/2008
- From: Steven Pritchard <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Date: Thu, 15 May 2008 09:19:22 -0500
- Mail-Followup-To: Steven Pritchard <email@example.com>,firstname.lastname@example.org
- Organization: Southern Illinois Linux Users Group
- Sender: email@example.com
- User-Agent: Mutt/1.5.17 (2007-11-01)
The second monthly Metro East SILUG meeting for this month will be
Saturday, May 17, 2008 at 4PM. This meeting will be at the Computer
Room location at 3720 Green Mount Crossing Drive in Shiloh.
This meeting will probably be split between a walk-through of Fedora 9
(released 2 days ago) and an intro to Eclipse (and GWT development with
While we're at it, we will probably nail down topics for the next few
firstname.lastname@example.org | Southern Illinois Linux Users Group
(618)624-4440 | See web site for meeting details.
Steven Pritchard | http://www.silug.org/
To unsubscribe, send email to email@example.com with
"unsubscribe silug-announce" in the body.