SILUG: NEW! Second monthly Metro East meeting - Saturday, 10/20/2007

As mentioned on silug-discuss, I want to try having a second monthly
Metro East SILUG meeting starting this Saturday, October 20, 2007 at
4PM.  This meeting will be at the new Computer Room location, 3720
Green Mount Crossing Drive in Shiloh.

If this works out OK, we'll start having regular meetings on both the
first Wednesday of the month and the third Saturday of the month.

(618)624-4440             | See web site for meeting details.