[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
SILUG: Monday, 11/21/2005 Carbondale meeting reminder
- To: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Subject: SILUG: Monday, 11/21/2005 Carbondale meeting reminder
- From: Steven Pritchard <email@example.com>
- Date: Mon, 21 Nov 2005 11:09:38 -0600
- Mail-Followup-To: Steven Pritchard <firstname.lastname@example.org>,email@example.com
- Organization: Southern Illinois Linux Users Group
- Sender: firstname.lastname@example.org
- User-Agent: Mutt/184.108.40.206i
The next Carbondale meeting of the Southern Illinois Linux Users Group
is *tonight*, Monday, November 21, 2005 at 7 pm at Panera Bread in
Carbondale. Go here for a map and directions:
It's hard to have a real presentation at Panera, but it does work
pretty well for answering questions, so bring lots of them... And, of
course, there's food and free wireless Internet access.
See you there. :-)
email@example.com | Southern Illinois Linux Users Group
(618)398-3000 | See web site for meeting details.
Steven Pritchard | http://www.silug.org/
To unsubscribe, send email to firstname.lastname@example.org with
"unsubscribe silug-announce" in the body.