[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
SILUG: *LOCATION CHANGE* - Monday, 9/19/2005 Carbondale meeting reminder
- To: email@example.com
- Subject: SILUG: *LOCATION CHANGE* - Monday, 9/19/2005 Carbondale meeting reminder
- From: Steven Pritchard <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Date: Sat, 17 Sep 2005 10:43:40 -0500
- Mail-Followup-To: Steven Pritchard <email@example.com>,firstname.lastname@example.org
- Organization: Southern Illinois Linux Users Group
- Sender: email@example.com
- User-Agent: Mutt/184.108.40.206i
The next Carbondale meeting of the Southern Illinois Linux Users Group
is Monday, September 19, 2005 at 7 pm. *PLEASE NOTE*: This meeting will
be an informal dinner meeting at Panera Bread in Carbondale. Go here
for a map and directions:
Not that we have anything special planned, but this meeting happens to
be the 11th anniversary of the first SILUG meeting.
See you there. :-)
firstname.lastname@example.org | Southern Illinois Linux Users Group
(618)398-3000 | See web site for meeting details.
Steven Pritchard | http://www.silug.org/
To unsubscribe, send email to email@example.com with
"unsubscribe silug-announce" in the body.