[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
SILUG: Monday, 4/18/2005 Carbondale meeting reminder
- To: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Subject: SILUG: Monday, 4/18/2005 Carbondale meeting reminder
- From: Steven Pritchard <email@example.com>
- Date: Fri, 15 Apr 2005 17:20:40 -0500
- Mail-Followup-To: Steven Pritchard <firstname.lastname@example.org>,email@example.com
- Organization: Southern Illinois Linux Users Group
- Sender: firstname.lastname@example.org
- User-Agent: Mutt/1.4.1i
The next Carbondale meeting of the Southern Illinois Linux Users Group
is Monday, April 18, 2005 at 7 pm in Morris Library, Room 325 (Social
Studies Conference Room), on the SIUC campus.
Topics may include the new Knoppix release, the new Fedora test
release, random hardware stuff, etc. Show up and be surprised.
See you there. :-)
email@example.com | Southern Illinois Linux Users Group
(618)398-3000 | See web site for meeting details.
Steven Pritchard | http://www.silug.org/
To unsubscribe, send email to firstname.lastname@example.org with
"unsubscribe silug-announce" in the body.