[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
SILUG: Monday, 11/15/2004 Carbondale meeting reminder
- To: email@example.com
- Subject: SILUG: Monday, 11/15/2004 Carbondale meeting reminder
- From: Steven Pritchard <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Date: Mon, 15 Nov 2004 09:48:27 -0600
- Mail-Followup-To: Steven Pritchard <email@example.com>,firstname.lastname@example.org
- Organization: Southern Illinois Linux Users Group
- Sender: email@example.com
- User-Agent: Mutt/1.4.1i
The next Carbondale meeting of the Southern Illinois Linux Users Group
is *tonight*, Monday, November 15, 2004 at 7 pm in Morris Library,
Room 325 (Social Studies Conference Room), on the SIUC campus.
Sorry for the late notice, but my automated meeting reminder thingy
doesn't work all that well when I'm not reading my email. :-}
firstname.lastname@example.org | Southern Illinois Linux Users Group
(618)398-3000 | See web site for meeting details.
Steven Pritchard | http://www.silug.org/
To unsubscribe, send email to email@example.com with
"unsubscribe silug-announce" in the body.