[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
SILUG: Monday, 9/20/2004 Carbondale meeting reminder
- To: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Subject: SILUG: Monday, 9/20/2004 Carbondale meeting reminder
- From: Steven Pritchard <email@example.com>
- Date: Sun, 19 Sep 2004 17:56:57 -0500
- Mail-Followup-To: Steven Pritchard <firstname.lastname@example.org>,email@example.com
- Organization: Southern Illinois Linux Users Group
- Sender: firstname.lastname@example.org
- User-Agent: Mutt/1.4.1i
The next Carbondale meeting of the Southern Illinois Linux Users Group
is tomorrow, Monday, September 20, 2004 at 7 pm in Morris Library,
Room 325 (Social Studies Conference Room), on the SIUC campus.
I'm not quite sure what this meeting's topic will be, but I'm sure it
will be interesting. :-) (I've been working on several interesting
projects lately, so the topic will likely be the one I can talk about
by this time tomorrow... ;)
See you there.
email@example.com | Southern Illinois Linux Users Group
(618)398-3000 | See web site for meeting details.
Steven Pritchard | http://www.silug.org/
To unsubscribe, send email to firstname.lastname@example.org with
"unsubscribe silug-announce" in the body.