SILUG: *special time/place* - Monday, 12/15/2003 Carbondale meeting

The next Carbondale meeting of the Southern Illinois Linux Users Group
will be next Monday, December 15, 2003, at 6:30 PM at Hunan Village.

To quote Harry:

  The restaurant is Hunan Village, 710 E. Main, Carbondale.  It is just
  past the old Holiday Inn (now called Horizon Inn I believe) and just
  before the Motel 6. This is the north side of the road (right side
  coming into town from the east).  They said they don't do
  reservations but took my name and I told them probably 10-15 people
  at 6:30pm.  They said it should not be a problem.  They did ask for a
  better head count closer to time.

So if everyone who is coming could email the list (replying to this
message should work for a change), I'd appreciate it.

I'll see you all there (if the weather isn't too bad ;).