[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
SILUG: Monday, 11/17/2003 Carbondale meeting reminder
- To: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Subject: SILUG: Monday, 11/17/2003 Carbondale meeting reminder
- From: Steven Pritchard <email@example.com>
- Date: Fri, 14 Nov 2003 09:34:21 -0600
- Mail-Followup-To: Steven Pritchard <firstname.lastname@example.org>,email@example.com
- Organization: Southern Illinois Linux Users Group
- Sender: firstname.lastname@example.org
- User-Agent: Mutt/1.4.1i
The next Carbondale meeting of the Southern Illinois Linux Users Group
is Monday, November 17, 2003 at 7 pm in Morris Library, Room 325
(Social Studies Conference Room), on the SIUC campus.
If enough of you are interested, we can talk about the whole Fedora
thing, yum vs. apt, and other fun stuff like that.
As always, if you have Linux questions, let us know at the meeting,
and we'll do our best to answer them.
See you all Monday. :-)
email@example.com | Southern Illinois Linux Users Group
(618)398-7360 | See web site for meeting details.
Steven Pritchard | http://www.silug.org/
To unsubscribe, send email to firstname.lastname@example.org with
"unsubscribe silug-announce" in the body.