[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
SILUG: Monday, 4/21/2003 Carbondale meeting reminder
- To: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Subject: SILUG: Monday, 4/21/2003 Carbondale meeting reminder
- From: Steven Pritchard <email@example.com>
- Date: Fri, 18 Apr 2003 11:01:07 -0500
- Mail-Followup-To: Steven Pritchard <firstname.lastname@example.org>,email@example.com
- Organization: Southern Illinois Linux Users Group
- Sender: firstname.lastname@example.org
- User-Agent: Mutt/1.4.1i
The next Carbondale meeting of the Southern Illinois Linux Users Group
is Monday, April 21, 2003 at 7 pm in Morris Library, Room 325 (Social
Studies Conference Room), on the SIUC campus.
Hopefully I'll have a little demo of some stuff I've been working
on... I'm going to have to be mysterious about it though. I don't
want to jinx myself. ;-)
Be sure to bring any Linux-related questions or problems you have
too... We should have plenty of time for Q&A.
See you Monday. :-)
email@example.com | Southern Illinois Linux Users Group
(618)398-7360 | See web site for meeting details.
Steven Pritchard | http://www.silug.org/
To unsubscribe, send email to firstname.lastname@example.org with
"unsubscribe silug-announce" in the body.