[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
SILUG: Monday, 2/17/2003 Carbondale meeting reminder
- To: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Subject: SILUG: Monday, 2/17/2003 Carbondale meeting reminder
- From: Steven Pritchard <email@example.com>
- Date: Fri, 14 Feb 2003 11:23:15 -0600
- Mail-Followup-To: Steven Pritchard <firstname.lastname@example.org>,email@example.com
- Organization: Southern Illinois Linux Users Group
- Sender: firstname.lastname@example.org
- User-Agent: Mutt/1.4i
The next Carbondale meeting of the Southern Illinois Linux Users Group
is Monday, February 17, 2003 at 7 pm in Morris Library, Room 325
(Social Studies Conference Room), on the SIUC campus.
Don't forget that parking isn't quite as readily available as we'd
like around the library, so give yourself plenty of time to find a
good parking spot (or to take a little walk).
We have no firm topic set yet. If anyone would like to volunteer to
do a presentation, please email me as soon as possible.
email@example.com | Southern Illinois Linux Users Group
(618)398-7360 | See web site for meeting details.
Steven Pritchard | http://www.silug.org/
To unsubscribe, send email to firstname.lastname@example.org with
"unsubscribe silug-announce" in the body.