SILUG: Thursday, 12/5/2002 O'Fallon meeting reminder

The next O'Fallon meeting of the Southern Illinois Linux Users Group
is scheduled for tomorrow, Thursday, December 5, 2002 at the O'Fallon
City Library.  As usual, the meeting is at 7 PM.  See the web site
for the location, driving directions, etc.

Unless someone has a better suggestion or reminds me that we already
had something planned, Doc has suggested that I give a little
introduction to User Mode Linux.  I've mentioned it briefly at other
meetings, but UML is a port of the Linux kernel to user space.  It
runs totally unprivileged, and it allows you to test software, cage in
processes, and do all sorts of other fun stuff.

I'll see you all there.  :-)