SILUG: Apology

Seems that in my previous message concerning the first meeting of the study group I made a remark that read in a cutting manner that I never intended.  The statement that read: "Since neither of the folks who volunteered to lead the group were there...." would have better been stated, "Since neither of the folks who offered to mentor the group was able to attend...."

The one point I wanted to make above all others was since we touted the study group as a certification study group and that those attended the meeting were truly newbies we agreed to start from the very basics and work our way into more mature material that may lead to preparation for certification.

Please accept my apology for any misunderstanding.

Larry J White
SRA International, Inc
(618) 628-7416