SILUG: Meeting: 20 Sept. 1999 at 7:00pm

The next meeting of the Southern Illinois Linux Users Group will be on
Mon. 20 Sept, 1999 at 7:00pm.

Location: SIU Carbondale Campus, Life Sciences III, Room 1059
	  Directions are at http://www.silug.org/meetings/
	  Map at http://www.silug.org/meetings/siu.gif
	  (X marks the spot, parking to the south of building.)

Topic:	  None at all.  We are having a "Bring it in, and Fix it" session.
	  If you are having some nagging problems and want help with them,
	  we'll try to help.  Want to install Linux for the first time?
	  Bring it in!  We can help there too.

	  If you have any questions, send email to fifarek@silug.org.

					SILUG President
					Richard H. Fifarek