SILUG: Monday, July 6 meeting

The next meeting of the Southern Illinois Linux Users Group is
*tonight*, Monday, July 6, 1998, at 6 pm in Room C139A at John A.
Logan College in Carterville.  If you need directions, see

    http://www.silug.org/info.html

Did you know that #315 on the Top 500 Supercomputers list is a
Linux-based cluster?  (See http://www.top500.org/top500.list.html and
search for "Avalon".)  In honor of this accomplishment, I'm bringing
my Extreme Linux CD, and if a few people bring computers, we'll have a
demonstration of clustering with Linux.

I've got lots of stuff from the vendor booths at Linux Expo to show
everybody.  I've also got a lot of pictures and stories...

Be sure to bring any questions you might have.  We'll do our best to
answer them.

(BTW, I plan on being there at 6, but I am driving from Springfield,
so there's always the chance that I'll run a little late.  If you
can't get there until later, please show up anyway.)

I'll see you there.  :-)

(217)698-1694             | Meetings the 1st and 3rd Mondays of every month.