SILUG: Next Meeting

This is just a reminder that the next meeting of the Southern Illinois
Linux Users' Group is tomorrow, Monday, May 4th, at 7pm at John A. Logan
College.  We will be discussing system and network security, starting with
file permissions.  Also, we may have a presentation by Mark Bishop on some
LCD/LED monitoring stuff.  I hope to see you there!

Koree

PS:  We're in room C139A at John A.